Saturday, April 08, 2006

paradiso (vb week: day 6)

11comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yowsa!

8:29 PM  
Blogger B said...

It's very hard to express how many emotions that stirred in me, and without arrogantly taking up the comment space with my own reminiscing, I think it's important to point out how very poignant that scene may be for so many of us. For me, a year out a terrible breakup with someone I loved deeply, that scene made me want to cry and yet it made me equally happy because I still love and very strongly believe in love. It was so beautiful for an enormous range of reasons, and for me, anyway, it was powerful because it was able to do so much at once.

This is the coolest series of videos I think I've ever seen. Good week for a series of thought-provoking definitions.

2:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the clarity, light and color are extraordinary.
the rain and wet surfaces along with the intimacy work well in this evocative and beautiful piece.
thanks for sharing your work with us.

4:40 PM  
Blogger Devin said...

Catharsis.

11:48 PM  
Blogger Mary Beth said...

Beautiful! (and although the video itself is, what's more beautiful is what it draws out in me, killerb described it well)

2:35 PM  
Blogger missbhavens said...

Love. Captured.

3:00 PM  
Blogger Anthony said...

Can anymore really be said after David's "Yowsa!"?
I'll give it a shot, as have others. I am impressed at simpleness yet creativeness of this piece. I also think it is beautifully shot as well as compressed.
Intimacy, yes I think that is what heaven will be like. Beautiful intimacy.

2:09 AM  
Blogger Adam said...

Killer bee said it all but your videos are the ones that I grab passers by and say look at this - LOOK AT IT!

Magic stuff

thanks

Adam

4:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're definitely killing me with this one.
REally just 1.5 months from summer, where
everything is like this video.

3:48 PM  
Blogger Chuck Olsen said...

that's a beauty!

5:07 PM  
Blogger *wickedlizard* said...

very nice video. it was sweet...

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home