Friday, April 07, 2006

purgatorio (vb week: day 5)

13comments:

Blogger Adam said...

Smart cookie

5:29 PM  
Blogger Quirk said...

Graffiti can be beautiful, but tagging is just dogs pissing on the fire hydrant. That's not to say we don't all do it, one way or another. You make videos, they write their names on buildings. I carved my name in a tree in Lincoln State Park when I was 14. It was about 100 yards off the trail, the trail that leads up to the fire tower.

That concludes this pointless rambling comment.

5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nicely done.
Had to watch this twice to spot all of the tags -- there's so much going on in this frame.

6:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wasnt sure I was seeing what I was seeing when I watched this.

Subtlety is a good thing.

7:10 PM  
Blogger B said...

This kind of scared me in that "God, I hope this isn't near your home" sort of way. But like the others, I wasn't even entirely sure what I was seeing at any given moment, yet it made me feel sinister and like I needed a bath. Fantastic shot.

9:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very nicely done. all of it.

10:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GRAFFITI, THIS BLOCK, YOUR CITY, THIS VIDEO, IS ALL EVIDENCE ENOUGH FOR YOU TO PICK UP THE PHONE RIGHT NOW AND CALL SUPPENDAPO, PLACE AN ORDER BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.

10:51 AM  
Blogger Steve Garfield said...

Had to watch this a few times too.

Very well done.

12:48 PM  
Blogger Devin said...

What's the sound effect, if any?

9:26 PM  
Blogger Daniel said...

hi and thanks, everybody.

dooser - no sound effects.

-dl

11:05 PM  
Blogger missbhavens said...

groo-veee.

2:07 PM  
Blogger Anthony said...

I started to watch and saw a change. I stopped and started again. What a great piece. No taggers pun intended. Definately two spray-painted thumbs up!!

2:01 AM  
Blogger LFR said...

wow incredibly subtle. this is art, very nice.

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home