Saturday, June 03, 2006

saturday morning

10comments:

Blogger Rain Drop said...

it's amazing... how filled with life we may seem to be... but deep inside, filled with sorrow, madness, and lost are we...

each day, a thousand times we live and die... we laugh and cry...

we close our eyes, in hope not to see, but what's about to happen is to happen, and wether we liked it or not, life continues going on...

but it is left to us, to choose wether to live surrounded by our misery, or to search for a way, a path to get us out of here...

thanks for reminding me that this is not where i want to be :)

6:31 AM  
Blogger Nathan Cameron said...

People like you bring about a condition in me I like to call terrenus despero. Then I get off my ass and film or write something. Thanks for reminding me that every moment I experience is special and worth interest.

12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing visual and aural. Did you create the music? Thank you.

1:01 PM  
Blogger Daniel said...

zimbra-

i did. the music's mine.

thanks,

daniel

8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

man, you just get better and better.

11:59 PM  
Blogger Ida Storm said...

I like the way you explore the natural colours and light in everything... Everything stands out so beautiful.
I enjoyed your video so much. Thank you.
Ida

7:29 AM  
Blogger GloriouslyShameless said...

A fresh perspective, as usual, Mr. Liss, and as usual, gratitude from those of us who are fortunate to witness your perspicacity in motion. Quite lovely, this piece.
~d

12:26 PM  
Blogger art & thought mechanic said...

okay
so still watch from here at the blogspot
and i remember you saying that you moved to a .com
i'm not sure it was an amazing frenzy at vloggercon
i myself have never been to a converntion
and was quite overwhelmed
i honestly felt like
i was tripping the whole time
in a GOOD way.

so at the end of this video it say .tv
i'll check it out.
:)

Awesome work, awesome sound.
I'm inspired to be around this community.
Than You.
Juancarlos

4:49 PM  
Blogger matilda said...

at first i thought i hated what this was doing to me. you made me feel small, anxious and insignificant. and then became clarity. i saw you sharing lifes beauty in its most rare and simple form. thank you for being the eyes and mind that most of us are not blessed with. i will cherish this awakening.

1:05 AM  
Anonymous novasure arizona said...

It filled my day with full of happiness.

2:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home